‘The future of the world is in my classroom today‘ Ivan Welton Fitzwater
LLDIMS started B. Ed. Course with the aim of providing high and supporting school education as a feeder. Since it’s establishment our department is sincerely focusing on creating competent teachers and empowering them to realize their potential and to serve the mankind. With a notion to produce teachers for global citizens, the student teachers are exposed to various activities, catering to their cognitive, affective, conative and psycho-social development.
The B.Ed. programme is recognized by NCTE. It. is a two years program that is designed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University-the affiliating University. In B. Ed. Course LLDIMS has an intake of 100 students. All the admissions are done on the basis of candidates’ merits in combined Entrance test held by GGSIP University.
It is a great privilege to serve as Dean and HOD of LLDIMS, School of Education and to welcome you to an institute whose vision is excellence in training programmes as we pursue academic excellence in a strong pastoral framework.
The faculty is the backbone of our Institute I, personally believe that value based learning has far greater relevance in a dynamic work environment. We ensure that our students share a special relationship with the institution. We offer faculty guidance and a very caring and nurturing environment
Since education is a tripolar process, involving teacher, pupil and learning environment. We therefore welcome all the visitors and extend a warm invitation to you to see it and believe it.
Dr. Mala Dixit
HOD – B.Ed
To be a school committed to develop globally competent teachers in the field of Education who contribute in creating responsible citizens, for developing healthy society and constructing ideal nation.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted teachers can emerge who have deep respect for human life and values.
- To supplement the curricula with teamwork, leadership, persuasive, oral and written skills, project management, financial aspects, social concerns and ethics.
- To impart knowledge and skills and to mould attitude required for careers in education.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long term interaction with academia and various statutory bodies.
- To prepare students who are capable to take up their future educational and career potentialities.
Scheme & Syllabus