Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) has emerged as one of the leading career paths that students take up in the hopes of getting a good job opportunity after the completion of their 12th grade. A B.Com degree provides students with the necessary managerial skills in disciplines related to commerce. Students get an in-depth knowledge of core subjects like accounting, statistics, law, finance, marketing, and more.
In recent times, a number of recruiters, especially those from financial services industry, are keen to hire Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] graduates due to their ability to handle diverse tasks in the organization. Students with a B.Com degree have higher job prospects in the financial industry as they have sound knowledge about the various financial roles with an organisation.
In the Financial Services Industry, a Bachelor of Commerce graduate has a number of opportunities which help them thrive within the industry. Here are some of the benefits of undertaking a B.Com degree, if you are looking for a career in the financial services industry.
- A Bachelor of Commerce covers vital areas like accounting, finance, sales, marketing, statistics, and even economics which helps prepare a graduate in the different fields with the financial services industry. The training provided in the course of the degree facilitates students to implicate skills and perform exceptionally well in the workplace.
- Bachelor of Commerce prepares a candidate with the appropriate knowledge of finance which improves their understanding of a business. They are capable of evaluating the financial reports followed by identifying the financial needs of an organization.
- There are several aspects which need an eye on within the organization. Chartered Accountants cannot address every issue. Thus, the organizations are actively hiring B.Com graduates to look at their on-going financial transactions.
- A B.Com professional gets trained in identifying and analyzing the financial risks associated with an organization. The professionals are proficient with the commercial diplomacies related to the organization which in turn, reduce the need for Chartered Accountant on a frequent basis.
- There are enormous career paths associated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. The industry is bursting with distinct profiles to offer to B.Com graduates. Those profiles are – Financial Analyst, Commercial Banker, Investment Banker, Manager – Finance Department, and the list goes on.
- With the implementation of GST, there has been an increase in the demand for B.Com graduates. GST has necessitated the requirement of B.Com graduates within an organisation due to their in-depth understanding of taxation and law. Equipped with all the skills, B.Com graduates, nowadays, are being considered as the backbone of an organization.
The Bachelor of Commerce has emerged as one of the most trending graduation course among students. The degree emphasizes skills development and getting students industry ready to handle complexities within an organization. Also, the course cultivates some exceptional analytical as well as problem-solving skills which gear up the functionality and performance of a candidate. The Financial Services Industry is vigorously seeking candidates holding a Bachelor of Commerce degree, and are offering some exciting compensation packages to fresher’s as well.
B.Com has given a fierce competition to several other commerce degrees like BBA, BBM, etc. The reason behind such significance of Bachelor of Commerce is its diverse approach. Getting a B.Com not only allows a candidate to get a job but ensures professional development of an individual.
Students also have become dynamic when making decisions for their career and so, keeping future growth prospects in consideration, students are shifting towards a Bachelor of Commerce degree. For better opportunities and exposure, students look forward to studying in metro cities like Delhi, which has the best educational institutions. The aim of getting admission in top 20 B.Com colleges in Delhi is what all students aspire for.
Lingaya’s LLDIMS offers quality education and has the best infrastructure and facilities. It is a premium IP University college located in South Delhi. The college offers the prestigious B.Com. (Hons) course in affiliation with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi. The course imparts in-depth learning facilitated by the procedure of presentations, e-resources for effective learning, case studies, etc. Also, group discussions are also conducted for improving students understanding about core financial topics. The students are also exposed to some of the best career opportunities in prominent organisations from Financial Services Industry. The institute organises several guest lectures, workshops, and conferences – both national as well as international, etc. for better execution of practical and theoretical knowledge. Such practices make LLDIMS mark its place amongst the top B.com colleges in Delhi NCR. The leading institute helps the students to find the right career path and enable them to become successful professionals.
Getting a degree from the best B.Com College in Delhi NCR will ensure that students get the right knowledge and skills as well as industry exposure to jump-start their career in financial services industry!