‘The future of the world is in my classroom today‘ Ivan Welton Fitzwater
LLDIMS started B. Ed. Course with the aim of providing high and supporting school education as a feeder. Since it’s establishment our department is sincerely focusing on creating competent teachers and empowering them to realize their potential and to serve the mankind. With a notion to produce teachers for global citizens, the student teachers are exposed to various activities, catering to their cognitive, affective, conative and psycho-social development.
The B.Ed. programme is recognized by NCTE. It. is a two years program that is designed by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University-the affiliating University. In B. Ed. Course LLDIMS has an intake of 100 students. All the admissions are done on the basis of candidates’ merits in combined Entrance test held by GGSIP University.
Prof.(Dr.) Mala Sharma Dixit
HoD, Department of Education
Academic Qualification: Ph.D (Education), M.Phil, M.Ed. (Gold Medalist & fellowship holder), M.A.( Political Science)
She is having 21 years of Experience of Teaching & Administrationin in B.Ed. Programme & 6 years of experience in Schools as PGT & TGT. Her Academic Expertise are Universalisation of Elementary Education, Educational Policies, Evaluation, Teaching-Learning Processes, Curriculum Design, Teaching Strategies, Administration & Management, Sociology in Education, Pedagogy of Teaching of Social Science.
She is the member of different Research Bodies. Her papers & Articles have been published in various National & Internationl Journals. She has participated & presented papers in many Conferences, Seminars, Workshops FDPs at college as well as University levels.
Being Convener She has conducted so many Conferences & Seminars & presiding various committees at institutional level.
As Head of Department Her focus is on holistic growth & placement of teacher-trainees. She plans & prepares Academic Calender full of Curricular, Co- Curricular & Placement Drive related Activities. She has maintained very coordial relations with reputed schools of Delhi / NCR for School Internship & Placement
To be a school committed to develop globally competent teachers in the field of Education who contribute in creating responsible citizens, for developing healthy society and constructing ideal nation.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted teachers can emerge who have deep respect for human life and values.
- To supplement the curricula with teamwork, leadership, persuasive, oral and written skills, project management, financial aspects, social concerns and ethics.
- To impart knowledge and skills and to mould attitude required for careers in education.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long term interaction with academia and various statutory bodies.
- To prepare students who are capable to take up their future educational and career potentialities.
Scheme & Syllabus