CALL FOR PAPERS!!!!
MANAGEMENT, COMMERCE, EDUCATION, JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION
LINGAYA’S LALITA DEVI JOURNAL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES
Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Journal of Professional Studies is annual Journal of Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Institute of Management & Sciences. Through this professional journal, we have achieved another milestone that will serve as a forum for teachers, educators, educational administrations and researchers to encourage original and critical thinking in professional studies through the presentation of novel ideas and critical appraisals of contemporary educational problems and views pertaining to the area of Management, Commerce, Education, Journalism and Mass Communication. The aim is to bring out the intellectual resources in developing interpretive, normative and critical perspectives on education. Lingaya’s Lalita Devi Journal of Professional Studies contributes the publication of high quality research papers in management, commerce, education, journalism and mass communication and their interfaces. The Journal welcomes both theoretical and empirical contributions. Apart from this the papers are invited in the areas of
- Competency Mapping
- National and Global HRM,
- OB & Leadership
- Knowledge Management
- Innovation in International Accounting Standards
- Industrial Productivity for Global Excellence
- Women in Media
- Competency Building Models
- Sustainable Management Practices (HR, Marketing, IT)
- Role of ICT in Competency Development
- Ecosystem for Innovation and Excellence
- Education Policy for Competency Building.
- Disciplinary and Pedagogic Practice for Competency Building.
- Special programs to promote innovative education
- Innovation in Teacher Education
- Role of multiple intelligence to promote culture of innovation
- Conflict Between Government and Media
- Media as a promoter of politics or being used by politicians
- Ethics in diversified communication
- Social Media- A challenge for mainstream media
- Experimenting Society
Prospective authors can submit and Email their research papers in APA format at email@example.com. If there is any query, clarification or suggestion please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: lldims.org.in
Please submit your paper latest by 15th July, 2016 for the upcoming issue.